Thursday, September 25, 2008

people people and more people!

Hey u guys! lots of people have been coming over since early this morning. normally i can sleep till like 1:30 but i got up at 10 cause my dog was barking soooo loudly!! but it was good to sleep in a little more because i havent gotten much sleep since...well a while. my mom is soo overwhelmed with all the plans she has to make. if u don't already know, my dad just died and his body is still in Amsterdam, Holland. my mom still has to find the right funeral home, i have 2 find pics w/my aunt, and we have to find out where all of my relatives will stay. it will be sooo crazy here for days to come. but besides that thanks sooo much to allllll of the people that have come over. it means so much to me and my mom. um....i dont rilly have much more to say right now but if i havent already bored you 2 deth, i will post later.

with love
-kim

No comments: