Wednesday, September 24, 2008

My 1st post! exciting!

hey to anyone out there that even knows i have a blog. umm...i dont know wat 2 talk about caus im like totally new 2 this. well for starters, my dad just died and a lot of people r constantly going n & out of our house. it can be sort of annoying but its really nice to have a lot of people around so u dont have to go through it alone. 4 anyone that has lost a parent or someone really close, i rilly feel for u! now i know how it feels. it still feels like im in a movie and none of this is rilly happenin' ya know? well i gtg but ill blog later bye!

with love
-kim

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry, the only people that have died in my family was an old grandma who died of cancer, I never really knew her so I wasn't to to sad. But your dad, JEEEEZ! I'm so sorry.

Kim said...

thanks...i dont rilly know u but its great to know that people care. u seem rilly nice. well im so exhausted cause of all the people but all my cousins r over and our house is totally full!!! thanks for commenting. :) ttyl

Nano said...

My grandpa died. I was really close to him.