Tuesday, November 18, 2008

My Boring Life in a Paragraph

hey people,

i picked a new template caus my other one was getting kind of old...ya know? well i finally figured out how to follow people's blogs so i followed my followers, except for seth only because it came up with this stupid error code that i didnt get. so i'll try later. no hard feelings. sooo, todays been really boring but im going to colorado for thanksgiving so i have that to look forward to. hey if someone knows how to get music on ur blog when someone pulls it up please tell me caus i dont know how. im still finding out how to do stuff caus theres sooo much to do! well i have a new crush and i sort of forgot what that feels like after a while. he is soo cute but enough of that weird topic. i got my ipod taken away forever and i cried. my mom was being soo unfair. music is like my life and i dont know what ill do without it. but i learn to deal with stuff pretty fast. yah so thats my life and i dont have much more time so i will spare you the other depressing stuff.

with love,

-kim

4 comments:

Shep said...

okay, so on your list of blogs you follow on your dashboard, there's a thing at the bottom that says ADD. click on that and enter the URL (web address) for my blog.

does that make sense? okay! just thought i'd help you out :)

Angel Wings said...

Hey thanx for following my writing blog...do you like it as far as you got...Oh for the music thing you go to Layout and then you click add gadget and the type in search playlist and choose the playlist you want I recommend playlist.com cause it works the best soooo yeah.Thanx again!

Kim said...

thanks seth. im sort of bad at that stuff but i got it now. :)

Kim said...

ur welcome angelwings, i am so appreciative of my followers too. i havent looked at ur writing blogg for a while but i havent had time im not supposed to be on the computer. :( but i remember i loved it!