Monday, November 10, 2008

Hey guys,
i havent written for a long time because i got my computer taken away...for good. it was because i was on the internet when i wasnt supposed to...and i was grounded. so i wont be able to post much unless i somehow get a hold of a computer. :( we are in the atlanta airport right now coming from washington d.c. we ( me and my family) got to see the president board the helicopter to go visit wounded soldiers. it was sooo cool. we were supposed to go w/ my dad but since he's in heaven, he couldnt make it. it made me really sad that he didnt get to go with us. i wuld give anthing for him to be here. :( my bro is annoying as always and my sis got to bring a friend to d.c. so i was pretty much alone. i want to try and make a better relationship w/ my mom caus i no im gonna need her! well not much else to write.
with love
kim

5 comments:

Nano said...

Aw, Kimi!!! I'll be your friend!!!!

Your sister in Christ,
~Nano

Angel Wings said...

Hey you posted on my blog a couple of weeks ago, so if you want I have a writing blog, and if you like Maximum Ride you'll love where this book is going...so I'm gonna follow your blog as soon as I find your follower thing.

Shep said...

hey, i'm sorry about your dad. i totally feel for you 'cause my sister just died about a month ago.

Shep said...

um, angel wings? she's never on.

Kim said...

thanks seth, its nice to talk to people that know what im talking about. no offense to all my other friends :)how old was ur sister?