Saturday, October 4, 2008

hey to anyone that's reading. i havent posted for a while but ive been pretty busy. people have stopped coming to our house as much so it gives all of my family some time to think. we r going to start hmschooling again on monday. :( it was sort of nice to have a break but not for the reason it was for. we r going to start going to a grief support group where we can meet kids that r going through the same thing we are. my brother can be sooo annoying! but i need to be patient with him because he is now the only guy in the house. he is getting really agressive and is geting almost too strong for me, he is 11 yrs old. we've gotten into like 4 fights. well got to go

with love
-kim

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know, my bro does the same thing, he's 11 years old too. You need something to beleive in more then anything, I may have never expereinced what you have but I know that God will help you through anything.

Nano said...

God WILL help you through it girl, so if you ever feel you need help, turn to him.

~Nano