Friday, October 17, 2008

Back To Normal...Or As Close As It Will Get

hey...i havent posted for what seems like 4ever! my internet has been down for a while and i havent had time 2 reset it. 4 sum of u who have been commenting on my posts and asking if i am a christian to answer ur question: yes. if i wasnt or my dad wasnt, i dont know how id survive through this. its really peaceful to know hes in God's arms. :) now i just cant wait till God comes to get us all now!
anywho...well there is a website on the computer(well duh), that has people sign up to bring us food. my mom is sort of embarressed. i just found out that people are signed up to bring stuff until December! i was sooo blown away!!! its ah-mazing to see how many people care for our family. the other day my mom asked me how im not crying all the time like she is(well not all the time) but the truth is i dont even know how im doing it. its like i dont have emotions any more...weird huh?! well i dont really have anything else to write about so buh-bye for now amigos.

with love,
-kim

1 comment:

Nano said...

Oh, good, I'm not the only one. When my grandpa died, all my cousins where crying rivers- exept me. I think it's because, no matter how much I miss him, I know we'll be together soon, in much better place: God's arms.