Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Missed Me?

yo ppl
did ya miss me? probably not but oh well. its just that nothings been happening lately worth writing about. except that we are going to holad on the 28th or 29th. to see the accident sight of where my dad died. please pray for me caus it will be hard on me and especially my mom. she hasnt been sleeping much and im worried about her. when i have time im going to start a new blog but i havent decided whether it will be about songs,lyrics, and poems that i have written (yeah i write poems :) or it will be about my unknown life. i may be brave enough to put it out in the open. but until then i guess youll just have to sit back and wait. hehe jk. but i spend most of my time on the new maximum-x website when i get the chance therefore i dont have much time to post. oh well not very many people read or comment on this anyways. *sighs*
well thats all i really have t say for now but if u have a profile on maximum-x...let me know comprende?
peace out,
kim

2 comments:

Shep said...

hahaha, me too.

\m/(>.<)\m/ MAXIMUM-X!

Nano said...

*moves kim to top of prayer list* Wow, it's getting really long... It's sad isn't it, all the things that happen these days. I remember being inocent, not realizing all that's going on. *sigh* I'll pray for you Kimi-kins. *wraps Kim in big hug*